Jeffrey R. Cragun, MD, FACOG
Dr. Jeff Cragun was voted the Top Ob/Gyn Doctor by Sacramento Magazine!
“I truly believe in providing quality care for all our patients.”
Meet Dr. Jeff Cragun
Dr. Jeff Cragun is a Board Certified Gynecologist and a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He graduated from UCLA Medical School and completed his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at UCLA School of Medicine. He is considered an expert in Minimally Invasive Gynecological Surgery, having performed thousands, and was one of the leaders in performing and teaching the DaVinci minimally invasive robotic surgery, to treat such problems as abnormal bleeding, fibroids, pelvic pain and pelvic organ prolapse. Currently is one of a handful of surgeons in the country trained to perform SINGLE SITE DaVinci surgery, a “scar-less” alternative to gynecological surgery. He has special interests in vaginal reconstructive surgery, endometriosis and bladder incontinence surgeries.
Dr. Cragun has been honored and recognized numerous times over the past 15 years in Sacramento Magazines as one of the TOP DOCTORS, the result of surveys completed by thousands of area doctors. He has 7 times receive the honor as “Best Doctor” from Best Doctors, Inc. He enjoys woodworking and biking in his spare time. He is married and the father of four children.
- UCLA-Ob/Gyn Residency
- UCLA-Medical School
- BYU- Undergraduate
- American Board of Ob/Gyn
- California State Medical Licensure
- Fellow of American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- California Medical Association
Research / Publications / Teaching
- Over 20 Publications on Endometriosis/PCOS/Prolactin/Recurrent Miscarriage
- Laparoscopic and Supracervical Hysterectomy Surgery Techniques taught to many other physicians
- Endometriosis and Use of GnRH Agonists- presentations made to physicians and other providers
- da Vinci Robotic Surgery
- Single-site da Vinci Surgery
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- Vaginal reconstructive and bladder incontinence surgeries
- MonaLisa Touch
Honors & Awards
- “Top Doc” OB/Gyn in Sacramento Magazine
- “Best Doctor in Medicine”-consistently recognized by survey of physician peers
- Teacher of the Year-UC Davis
- Mentor of the Year- ACOG
He really cares about his patients
Dr. Cragun was professional, thorough, and very kind. He explained my situation with pictures and details and was not rushed. He is an excellent doctor.