Carrie Gordon, MD, FACOG
Voted Best Doctor By Style Magazine’s Readers in 2017 & 2018
“I truly believe in providing quality care for all our patients.”
Meet Dr. Carrie Gordon
Dr. Carrie Gordon is a Board Certified Gynecologist and a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She graduated at Penn State College of Medicine and completed her Ob/Gyn residency at UC Davis. Dr. Gordon has diverse expertise, from routine obstetrical and gynecological care to advanced surgical procedures. She is highly trained in minimally invasive gynecological surgery, including the DaVinci robotic surgery, to treat such problems as fibroids, pelvic pain, pelvic organ prolapse, and abnormal bleeding.
She is a compassionate, energetic physician with special interests in vaginal reconstructive surgery, sexual dysfunction, and high-risk obstetrics. She is a mother of three children, and in her spare time enjoys traveling, running, and spending time with her family.
- UC Davis- Ob/Gyn Residency
- Penn State College of Medicine- Medical School
- University of Utah- Undergraduate
- American Board of Ob/Gyn
- California State Medical Licensure
- Fellow of American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- California Medical Association
Honors & Awards
- Golden Apple Teaching Award
- Berlex Best Teaching Resident
- ACOG Junior Fellow Section Chair/Vice Chair
- Best Doctor for Style
- Magazine’s 2018 Readers’ Choice Awards
I drive an hour and a half to see her
I have been seeing Dr Gordon for 7 or 8 years. I drive an hour and a half to see her. Literally. I’ve been in her operating room 3 times and she has delivered both of my girls. She is super easy to talk to about anything. The only bummer is that it’s really hard to get an appointment with her. But seriously, I love her. If she wasn’t looking at my reproductive organs, she would be my BFF.